“Designing Future Society for Our Lives”
Share your experience based on the theme of the 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Let's all exchange ideas on Designing Future Society for Our Lives!
Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote
lifelong learning opportunities for all
- By 2030, ensure that all girls and boys complete free, equitable and quality primary and secondary education leading to relevant and Goal-4 effective learning outcomes
- By 2030, ensure that all girls and boys have access to quality early childhood development, care and preprimary education so that they are ready for primary education
- By 2030, ensure equal access for all women and men to affordable and quality technical, vocational and tertiary education, including university
- By 2030, substantially increase the number of youth and adults who have relevant skills, including technical and vocational skills, for employment, decent jobs and entrepreneurship
- By 2030, eliminate gender disparities in education and ensure equal access to all levels of education and vocational training for the vulnerable, including persons with disabilities, indigenous peoples and children in vulnerable situations
- By 2030, ensure that all youth and a substantial proportion of adults, both men and women, achieve literacy and numeracy
- By 2030, ensure that all learners acquire the knowledge and skills needed to promote sustainable development, including, among others, through education for sustainable development and sustainable lifestyles, human rights, gender equality, promotion of a culture of peace and non-violence, global citizenship and appreciation of cultural diversity and of culture’s contribution to sustainable development
- Build and upgrade education facilities that are child, disability and gender sensitive and provide safe, nonviolent, inclusive and effective learning environments for all
- By 2020, substantially expand globally the number of scholarships available to developing countries, in particular least developed countries, small island developing States and African countries, for enrolment in higher education, including vocational training and information and communications technology, technical, engineering and scientific programmes, in developed countries and other developing countries
- By 2030, substantially increase the supply of qualified teachers, including through international cooperation for teacher training in developing countries, especially least developed countries and small island developing states
In my opinion, education helps people learn not only knowledge but thoughts. Knowledge makes people creative life-benefit or environment-friendly things. People have quality education may be able t…[and more]
Everyone is an educator
I feel that globalization is happening in Japan. I am thinking of a new mechanism that allows everyone in the world to receive 360 degrees of education.
Quality and Quantity Education
I think that education is a core theme to improve the other problems such as Good Health And Well-Being, Gender Equality, and so on, so it is necessary to let people know the power of education thr…[and more]